The culture of the east has a long and established theory or philosophy on the metabolism of our being, rooted in the concept of YIN & YANG. This theory of Yin & Yang is utilised with the application of acupuncture.
Right back to the very earliest times human beings have stroked or applied pressure to parts of their bodies when there was stiffness, numbness or pain.
Moxibustion!! What’s That? Moxa is a plant known as Artemesius Vulgaris or Mugwort and it is found in the Orient. Moxa can be used in a number of different ways to coax the body’s energy into a homeostatic balance.
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
- ToyoHari Association
- Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) – Victoria University
- Post-operative Scar Healing
- Hormonal disorders
- Mobility issues (especially in the elderly)
- General Aches & Pains
- Urogenital Disorders
- Sporting Injuries
- Stress Management
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia
- Stop Smoking-Nicotine & other Addictions.